The 拉斯维加斯网站3499® QLogic® 2770 Enhanced 32GFC (Fibre Channel) and 2600 Series 16GFC Adapters feature StorFusion™ technology for advanced SAN fabric management and performance, designed to improve network resiliency, enhance diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities, quicken SAN deployment, improve quality of service (QoS), and mitigate SAN congestion with FPINs. These capabilities are developed in conjunction with Brocade® and Cisco(r) FC Fabrics to maximize the value of industry's leading Gen 6 (32GFC) and Gen 5 (16GFC) SAN fabric. StorFusion is integrated with QLogic management tools, including QConvergeConsole® (QCC), VMware® vCenter Server plug-in, and various Brocade and Cisco SAN management tools.
- Brocade ClearLink Diagnostic Port (D_Port) – Quickly run automated diagnostic tests in a single step, across multiple QLogic 2700 and 2600 Series Adapters, servers, and fabric components to identify and resolve optics and cable problems.
- Read Diagnostic Parameters (RDP)* – Identify the source of network and media errors like cyclic redundancy check (CRC) and loss of sync (LOS) by remotely accessing diagnostic information from anywhere in the fabric.
- Link Cable Beacon (LCB)* – LED beaconing for ports on both ends of a physical link simplifies cable identification and management.
- Fabric-assigned Port Worldwide Name (FA-WWN) and Fabric-based Boot LUN Discovery (F-BLD) – QLogic adapters can now acquire port WWN addresses from a pre-configured Brocade fabric thus reducing fabric reconfiguration when adding or replacing servers.
- Forward Error Correction (FEC)* – FEC improves performance and link integrity to support higher end-to-end data rates by automatically recovering from transmission errors. It is automatically used in Gen 6 FC as required by the FC Specification and is optional, but available, in QLogic Enhanced Gen 5 FC Adapters.
- Automatic Buffer-to-buffer Credit Recovery (BB-CR)* – Improves performance and resiliency by automatically recovering from loss of buffer credits, which can occur on long distance and lossy connections with the potential to stall I/O or degrade performance.
- Congestion Mitigation utilizing Fabric Performance Indication Notification (FPIN) technology helps pinpoint and prevent SAN congestion to optimize application performance across the SAN and enhance troubleshooting
- Class-specific Control (CS_CTL)-based QoS – Extending QoS from the fabric to the host helps alleviate network congestion using industry-standard CS_CTL technology, enabling users to rapidly scale their virtual environments and increase optimization and efficiency without compromising service-level agreements (SLAs).
- Enhanced Fabric Device Management Interface (FDMI), Fibre Channel Ping (FC Ping) and Fibre Channel Traceroute (FC Traceroute) – Quickly check connectivity to SAN devices and query the switch management server for in-depth details on connected devices.
*Only available on the QLogic 2700 Series of 32GFC & Enhanced 32GFC Adapters and the 2690 Series of Enhanced 16GFC Adapters.